Technical & Business Assessment
AHAR Consultants has the experience and expertise to evaluate business opportunities, business improvement including evaluation business for sale/acquisition and other value-added services as following:
- Conceptual design and financial feasibility assessment in particular to the energy business.
- Business valuation and technical due dilligence for energy utilities facilities for potential sale and acquisition.
- Development of energy services agreement.
- Design of energy service rate and tariff structuring.
- Assessment of end-user energy use audit and techno-economic analysis.
- Green Building Index (GBI) assessment and facilitation for certification.
- District cooling equipment appraisal for evaluation of production capacity.
- Clean development mechanism registration.
AHAR Consultants has professionals with technical skills to design and evaluate multitudes of technologies including:
- Master planning for utility systems; plant engineering planning and distribution
- District cooling and power generation plant facilities design.
- Chilled water distribution network design.
- Thermal energy storage facility design.
- Data center facility planning and design.
- Prison facilities M&E and security design.
- Commercial and residential building M&E design.
- Upgrading and retrofitting including testing & commissioning engineer.
AHAR Consultants also provide training in the design and operational aspect of utility plant and building M&E facilities through:
- Operational concept for district cooling system.
- Understanding of M&E design principles.
- Lesson-learned from previous projects and avoiding pitfalls in operating utility plants.